DR200/E Event Recorder: Great Diagnostic Tool, Great Price
It’s rare that you find quality cardiac monitoring equipment at a bargain price.
That’s why you can’t afford to miss this limited-time offer from NorthEast Monitoring:
Save 58% on a NEMon DR200/E Tel-a-heart Event Recorder.
*That’s only $420 per DR200/E kit, plus shipping and applicable taxes.
These innovative features make the DR200/E suitable for many ambulatory monitoring needs:
- Supports two- or three-lead patient cables, letting you monitor using one or two channels.
- Lets you transmit recordings by phone or save them for later analysis.
- Includes an auto-trigger capability, which automatically detects and records an event.
- Provides Smart Mode to let you select the best sample of each arrhythmia type.
- Captures up to 90 minutes of event recordings.
- Runs for at least 30 days on one AA battery.
- Carries a three-year warranty — the industry’s best.
At $420 per DR200/E kit, you can affordably add a profitable ECG diagnostic tool to your practice. We’ll even include two patient cables with each DR200/E kit as a bonus.
Contact NorthEast Monitoring to buy the DR200/E Tel-a-heart Event Recorder for $420 or learn more. Or call 877-276-2064.
About NorthEast Monitoring
NorthEast Monitoring provides innovative, cost-effective digital Holter and event recorders and analysis software. NEMon’s engineering team has been in the business for 40+ years — our products are designed, built, tested, and shipped directly from our headquarters in the USA. Visit our website to learn more.